Sunday, December 27, 2009

For Anyone Who Ever Thought They Took a Bad, Bad Beat

Although my job does not appear to have figured this out yet, I am allegedly on vacation this week so the posting may be sparse until the new year as is usual for this week at the blog. But I wanted to leave you with a sweet, sweet image I captured around midway through the pokerstars 100k guaranteed tournament a few days ago:



I resolve to remember this one from time to time in 2010 when I experience my usual luck in this game.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and has a relaxing, bad beat-free week heading into the New Year.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger pk said...

Depends when the money went in though :) Nasty cooler whatever.

Had a shocker the other night in a cash game myself - set of Q's on the flop, all in versus some psychic nutjob with a pair of TT in the hole, running T's FTW..

11:12 PM  
Blogger KajaPoker said...

Not sure what the action was in this hand but the the AJs was way ahead with that flop and pulled off a brilliant suck re-suck with runner runner quads guy. They were probably all-in three way pre-flop?

11:14 PM  
Blogger Anthony Chan said...

More likely that they were all in on the flop.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home