Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quickie

I've got nothing today. Actually there are quite a few things I am dying to say about some posts out there that are just delicious. I'm sure many of you know exactly the ones I'm talking about. But as always I'm just too good of a guy, what can I say. It sucks not ever wanting to use the blog to insult people, it really does, although in this case some other people have made my points at least as well as I could have so that's not all bad I suppose.

Numbbono won another Mookie this week I see, I think maybe his third if not fourth career Mookie title. Do you people have any idea how perfect that is?

I went out of the Mook when 55 called two allins before the flop**. 'Nuff said. Of course my starting table most definitely had more suckouts win than favorites hold up in the entirety of the 90 minutes I sat there, so who am I to complain. The Mook is always a good time and I look forward to winning several during the balance of 2008.

Back tomorrow with some more real content.








** Obviously fabricated story that makes me look better than what really happened

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Schaubs said...

I'd love to hear your side of the story.

Hoy being quiet is not Hoy.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home