Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sick Day

Ugh. I definitely have something wrong with me but I don't know what it is. After feeling relatively fine in the mornings but getting increasingy uncomfortable and feverish in the evenings for three straight days, today I am home sick and as such I won't be writing a full-out post today.

If you are here because you linked here from Iggy and were curious which post of mine he was referring to, here it is. Some have called me a masochist after reading this post, but to me any serious poker player who has had success I bet shares my views as espoused in that post from earlier this month.

Otherwise, I should be back tomorrow with a proper post assuming I am on the mend.

See you tonight at Riverchasers at 9pm ET on full tilt (password is "riverchasers"). I will need to donk out by 10pm ET so I can watch the new Lost episode, so you'll want to be at my table at around 9:55 when the chip firesale starts.

And congrats to PirateLawyer for nabbing the latest BBT3 Tournament of Champions seat and becoming a two-time Mookie winner at the same time. My what an exclusive group of awesome poker players that is.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Fuel55 said...

Micropost eliminated need for synopsis and synopsis of synopsis? What is the world coming to?

4:11 AM  
Blogger Shrike said...

Get well soon, Hoy.

4:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon Hoy. Hope to see you tonight at the Donkament

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home