Friday, April 25, 2008

Sick Day #2

Yo. Today marks the first time I have missed two straight days of work due to illness since my law firm days in Boston. In fact at this moment I am off to the doctor's office to figure out what the fuck is wrong with me. So once again no proper post today.

But I'm not going to leave you empty-handed today. Instead here are two old links to my archives for your viewing pleasure:

1. How to play AJ. Something most of you cocknoses still need to learn.

2.Huge pokerstars rant. This was the play that got me off pokerstars for like 15 months from 2007-08.

Enjoy. My craziness is your entertainment. Isn't it great to see how much I've grown?

Expect me back and better than ever on Monday. Hopefully.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Damn, whatever it is, I hope you feel better.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Bayne_S said...

I love the classic rants

Hope you feel better

12:53 AM  
Blogger Neilc999 said...

I do sincerly hope you are feeling better soon hoy......HOWEVER. I read yor stars rant and had a very good reason for you losing so soon in a high buy in tourny. I carnt be arsed to re-type it so you can read it on the lastest post of my blog if you wish. Your tourny reveiws on your blog are second to none and for that i commend you. be sure to take care of yourself

3:14 AM  
Blogger BamBam said...

Get better Sir!

"Punching bag" Carson's gonna' be pissed he can't give you his chips tonight!

;o)

4:02 AM  
Blogger jremotigue said...

Dude, where's the Lost writeup! :)

9:50 PM  
Blogger Evy said...

Hoy.....if you leave now, you can make it to the Lost island. Your illness will disappear. You could even play the Big Game tonight via laptop...except you might have a bit of time figuring out what time to actually play.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Chad C said...

AIDZZZZZZZZZZ

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home