Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Don't Forget Your M.A.T.H.!!!

No time for a proper post today, as I'm just back from a weekend in "the country" at an indoor-waterpark resort chain with the Hammer family. It was pretty interesting, and I'll probably write some about it this week. But I wanted to make sure everyone remembers that the BBTwo starts up again this week with seats #5, 6 and 7 in the year-end BBTwo Aussie Millions Tournament of Champions, beginning with tonight's Mondays at the Hoy tournament on full tilt:



I will definitely be there with bells on. With 80+ in last week's MATH tournament, it is clear that the most skilled player will take this thing down tonight on full tilt. Come out at 10pm ET Monday and be that most skilled player tonight! Password as always is "hammer".

See you there!

3 Comments:

Blogger jusdealem said...

Hoy, just wanted you to know that I wrote about you in my fictional Aussie Millions contest story...but it was all in good fun, hope you don't mind. I don't really believe you are cursed in the Mookie! :)

3:14 AM  
Blogger Mike Maloney said...

Haha, yeah, you know with the bigger the field, the better chance of the best player winning.

6:03 AM  
Blogger matt Milo said...

Just found out about this, love it.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home