Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Quick MATH Pimp Tonight

Lots of things came up today to prevent me from getting up a proper post for y'all, but I will be back either late tonight or early tomorrow with some more pokery goodness for you. For now, I am hoping to see you all tonight on pokerstars, as usual:



Be there or be square!

I've played a lot of poker over the past several days, and I've got tons of great hands to review and analyze. You'll be seeing them here over the coming days and weeks. In the meantime, come play the Hoy tonight at 10pm ET on pokerstars (password is "hammer", as always), and check back here lata for more of what you have come to expect here waiting for you on Monday after a long weekend away from the office / partying / home with the family, etc.

See you tonight at Mondays at the Hoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is Tuesday. Should it be TATH?

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home