Thursday, November 23, 2006

Turkey Day

Just a quick post this morning to say Happy Thanksgiving to all you degenerate gamblers people out there who read this blog and have made it such a fun thing for me to focus on over the past year or so. As most of you know, I am nearing my first "official" year of blogging here, and I coud not be happier with the way the blogging, or the poker, have gone this year. Obviously we all have truly great things to be thankful for -- the Hammer Wife and Hammer Girls most of all for me for sure -- but since this is a poker blog, I thought I'd also mention how much I've enjoyed getting to know so many of you this year, and all the great poker successes we've gotten to share and enjoy together. I'm especially thankful just lately that the Hammer Wife and I have reached a major milestone over the past couple of weeks, one that has basically resulted in us not having to worry about the Hammer Girls sleep schedules anymore, at least for the time being, which is good for so, so many reasons as you can imagine.

In all, it's been one heckuva year, and I have a ton to be thankful for. Hope you all have a great holiday, and I'll be back on Friday with more glorious poker content.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Hoy. Thanks for the entertaining blogs. Have a good one!

4:00 AM  
Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Right back atcha, Hoy.

6:25 AM  
Blogger smokkee said...

dude, my belly is still hangin.

GL at the tables Hoy.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home