Thursday, March 23, 2006

Party 40k Guaranteed Tournament



I'll take it. I should have done better, but I made one steal attempt too many, this time with KJo, and when the Jack flopped I had to bet out since most of my chips were already in the pot at that point. I felt confident at the time, but when he flipped over pocket Queens once the money was in the middle, I didn't even have to watch to know that no King was coming my way.

Anyways it's not a lot of money, but 185th place out of over 2200 entrants is nothing to sneeze at. And sure I'll take the $9 increase in my Party bankroll, why not?

1 Comments:

Blogger iamhoff said...

Every little bit helps. $30 here and $30 there, and the next thing you know, you've got another $18! Woo hoo! Something screwy about that math, tho.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home